Monday, July 20, 2015

Grand Prix of Art, Delta 2015

Today I took part in the plein air art contest that was first organized in Delta (Ladner). That was a great challenge for all my family due to a very hot day.
I'm not a winner though my painting was sold at the show. I got very good feedback from my viewers and spent an unforgettable day. Ladner was amazing! Beautiful street views and very nice people. It was seems as all the neighborhood came out to check artists' work. One lady mentioned that she has never seen her street in purple color like I've painted on my canvas, but now she can see it everywhere. I love it!
The old car was staying right in front of my location and gave me the image of the old city view.
Here are some photos of the day...
 Vibrancy of Time
16"x20"
oil on canvas
SOLD






No comments:

Post a Comment